Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Zoe's Last Stand

As adorable and wonderful as our Zoe, I do have to call her out on one thing.  She's a fighter, her opponent? Naps.

When we put her down at night, wether she's awake or asleep it pretty much without issue.  But when she gets tired during the day the claws come out.  She is normally a very happy baby, so when she starts the fussing in crying and the diapers dry, and  the belly is full.  Its a sure sign that nap time is coming and she's not going quietly.

Hanannay was able to capture this phenomena in a picture essay:
Happy Zoe
 Hysterical Pre Nap Zoe
 Sleeping Beauty Zoe ( I love her too)

I'll take a few moments of crying for a nap and a baby who sleeps at night, though.  Honestly, we've come so accustom to "Zoe's Last Stand" its sometimes a little funny, only sometimes.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment