No Check Up but I did put her on the bathroom scale and it put her at 17.4 lbs. I cant imagine it perfectly accurate.
The Blocks are still the go to Toy of choice and her Baby Einstein explore and discover "book".
Shes says "Mama" kind of. Its more of a "Mumumumum" but I going to take it.
She still squeals and nerd laughs instead of baby belly laugh
and still, No Teeth! But I am okay with that cause I love that gummy smile. Which get bigger now and its really silly and adorable looking.
She is still figuring out crawling, she can move backwords, turn around, ans get up on her hands and knees but were not quite there yet. Still she manages to get where she wants to go, more so when we arent watching.
| Ready to Move! |
| This is the grin I was talking about |
| She wanted everyone to see her pretty new swimsuit |
| Showing off with Daddy |
| 8 Months to the Minute! |
| My Favorite |



No comments:
Post a Comment