As of her 6 month check up Zoe weighed 16.5 (52%) and 27" (91%). Still the length in this kid is ridiculous.
Zoe has now tried: Squash (Love), Peas (2nd round seemed better), Avocado (fail, had to be a fluke who doesn't like Avocado), Apple Sauce (No dice, but she was still recouping from being sick), Sweet Potato (her new BFF) and Banana (loves them mushed cant seem to get little pieces in her mouth)
She did get Super Cute Boots from Bob and Wendy though
Zoe is still exploring all her new toys the "flavor of the week" is definitely her blocks, her stuffed cow and her jumperoo thing
She had a great Valentines Day and Let Momma put her a bunch of hearts. We tried doing "pink only" with our fancy new point and shoot. It picked up all the pink in her cheeks and mouth as well
I swear she doesnt live on the couch
I probably should have done a Valentines Post with all these pictures
7 Months is also bringing on a lot "Jabber" and squealing. She still doesn't have a baby giggle, she still has her nerd wheeze. I tried to capture it on camer and failed
Still no teeth, She puts everything (except food of course) in her mouth so I keep thinking one is ready to make its debut but were still waiting.
The Hair continues to grow, we actually put it up not only cause its cute but because in hangs in her eyes so much its harder to feed her
And sadly we are about to outgrow 6 months cloths. 9 months clothes I can handle but the next step being 12 months just makes me sad.







No comments:
Post a Comment