Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Wrapping up Christmas

See what I did there?

Zoe had a wonderful Christmas!  Unfortunately it was with limited picture interruption.  She was spoiled with all kinds of clothes and toys for all her friends and family such a lucky little girl.

Put Pre Christmas visit to see Cousin Gabs was Great.  She had her first photo shoot with someone asides Ryanns's Mom


 
 Theres more, and they are cute (and less drooly) but I have to make sure no one steals my Niece and don't feel like editing the horizontal pics so they are rotated correctly.  Honestly, Picture People are People People, The experience was "okay".

We also went to a Christmas Tree farm for the Jollses Tree ( I am still unsure of my former last names proper punctuation to show ownership).  I left my camera in the car and my brother is holding all the lovely pics we took hostage even though he got these gems which I promised in exchange.

Oh and Gabs showed Zoe where her nose was.  Such a helpful cousin.







Jesus, Mary and Joseph! That is us!

Yes we were quite the hit at Church. A lesson to all new moms: When you are asked if your baby can be 'Baby Jesus' it is assumed the parents will be be 'Mary and Joseph'. They'll tell you after you say Yes, but then again "How can you say No?"


Christmas Eve we had a visit with Grandpa Jack and then up to Peabody for a lots of visits and spoiling with Brunos Family.  SO mad at myself for lack of pics.  and I am a idiot, and deleted the ONLY picture of Bruno Zoe and I.  I tried to pin this one on Bruno for not insisting we take pictures like I do, he offered that we could all put the same clothes on and take pictures.  I thought about it.  damn diddy damn That's aggravating.




But I did get a great camera from poor abused Bruno.  Lots of cool features I can quite figure out yet.

Zoe was classic baby and showed total fascination with bows and wrapping paper.  I loved our first Christmas.  and I was great how people were excited about her first Christmas asides us.

No comments:

Post a Comment