So I wore Jeans to work yesterday.. No Big
Untill one of the Moms complimented that I "looked good in my jeans". I said "Thank You" but that inner monolouge started: Whats that mean?
I had just bought this pair.. and they werent the same size or brand as any I bought pre pregnancy so I immediately thought "She thinks my regular jeans are too tight!".. She means I usually look awful.
No Kim.. silly silly. You NEVER wear jeans anymore!! Yup, Pre Pregnancy: I wore jeans 80% of the time, yoga pants 19%, and something else 1%
During the later stages of pregnancy: it went to 40% Jeans 60% yoga pants.
Now... 20% Jeans and 80% Yoga Pants are apparently always at work.
oh Dear. My level have of style has plummeted even further... I promise though. Yoga pants just look great on me. Its better then wearing jeans all the time and having them by Mom Jeans. right?
OK, mayybe Maybe. Its is time once again, to try harder. and maybe find some Hoodie alternatives too.
No comments:
Post a Comment