Zoe had a very important milestone today: Her first meal at Chipotle, really her first meal not made from home! This is a pretty big deal since she has pretty much been there every week since she was a zygote.
![]() |
| For me? |
![]() |
| My very own Chipotle? |
![]() |
| Let me see what the big deal is. |
![]() |
| Hmm... |
![]() |
| Can I have these too? |
![]() |
| This is pretty good |
![]() |
| I must destroy it! |
![]() |
| I LOVE Chipotle, Like Mommy and Daddy! (and. Aunties Karissa, Dolan, and Hannany and basically the planet) |
![]() |
| Can we have this again? |
![]() |
| Not even close to displaying the damage done to the floor (we offered to sweep it up ourselves, The Chipotle Kid was very sweet about it) |










Zoe, I love Chipotle too!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHey Z - You must have the coolest Mom ever, my mom has never let me had Chipolte. The other night while she and Dad were eating delish looking sugared cereals I had to eat Tofu and Lima Beans.
ReplyDeleteTofu and LIMA BEANS?? This cereal thing is a scam! whenever I had cereal it looked nothing like what Mom and Dad had!
Delete