I don't have her "Stats" as we have not gone to our 6 month check up yet. So I'll update but I had to get to the pose as its 3 days.. (4 in a few moments) overdue.
Zoe has been quite a busy girl. She is an official sitter, and loves it. She likes to lunge forward when she is sitting like she had somewhere to go. The idea of crawling is scary and exciting.
She got a TON of new toys for Christmas and its been fun watching her play. She loves the ones the play music.
"The Hair" continues to get longer and crazier. But we think its actually not as dark as it was.
She has reached out for us a few times and it was the coolest feeling.
Were about to start a whole new adventure with eating, Many of you know of Zoe allergy issues and were hoping to find out she has "outgrown" them. Its looking good so far.
Zoe got to have a playdate with her best buddy Ryann this weekend. Her Mom wrote a sweet blog about our journey with the girls. They played with their Dolls from Auntie Annie.
Hey Ry!
Z showing off her gTweet Set


THAT HAIR, I LOVE IT.
ReplyDelete