This Post was originally going to be a simple Happy Halloween but iPhoto doesnt want to share the pictures I just uploaded to it. My plan was to post Zoe's "month" pictures and how things were then so that when Her 4th month rolls around (all too soon) I can be "up to date" and all the cute things she'll be doing will fresh in my mind.
This was Zoe on her 1st month Birthday. This was also the first day, I really left the house. I ofcourse took her on tour to see AKKA Rockland. Looking back on this picture now, she seems so little and her hair seems so short.
This first month of being a Mom was awesome but it was really hard, There is a lot to figure out. And a lot people dont tell you or you maybe didnt listen too. And I was recovering from a surgery I had not planned on having. I was really suprised how much that C section hurt and for how long it did. But we got home, I missed the nurses. They were great and at taking care of us. And eventually we started to figure things out, were still figuring them out. :) and then you start to get more sleep, That helps too.
We had lots of visitors and support which was awesome. And Zoe got to know us and we got to know her. I will not forget ever, how petrified I was when Bruno went back to work but we got through it. and started to love all my one on one time with her.
No comments:
Post a Comment